Sunday, April 10, 2011

Finally Spring

I am so happy that it is finally feeling like spring! I am loving this warm weather, and praying that we dont have another colder week again. With warm weather brings new clothes. So far I am in love with summer dresses, nautical themed outfits, and loose tops, and actually liking crop tops. But, you must have the right build to pull off one, unless you wear a tank top underneath of course. Thinking about the weather makes me want to go to the beach soon. I havent been to a beach in many, many years. Its so sad, because I love the beach. One, day I will live by the beach, hopefully an hours drive tops. But for now, I can dream that I live there and pretend that when i throw on a cute dress and sandals I am heading there, lol.


These are some dresses that I love right now. All are from modcloth.com. The first is just so simple and beautiful. The middle one I can imagine spending an afternoon at the beach or one a boat with a pair of cute flip flops. And, lastly I love this teal dress. You can wear it loose, or with a belt like from the middle dress; and, a pair of dark brown leather sandals.



I love each of these shirts for a different reason. The first one is more of a crop top that you could throw one with some dark wash jeans and cute silver necklaces. The blue one is so girly and pretty. You could wear it with anything; jeans, white shorts, black, or even a splash of color in a pair of shorts. And, the yellow I love because it has that loose feeling that is just so comfy to throw on and run around on a sat afternoon. Id wear it with a pair of cute khaki shorts and some sperrys. Then accessorize it with a cute boyfriend watch, and it the perfect sat outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment