Friday, March 18, 2011

spring resolution

I cant believe I haven't posted on here in a MONTH!!! That just goes to show you how busy we all can get, and how we hardly take the time to do something you enjoyed doing. This world moves so fast, and we all should take at least one hour just to relax and do something we all really enjoy! Thats what I am challenging myself to do this weekend; its kind of like a spring resolution in a sense. I know in an earlier post I put up pictures of my apartment and i had every intention of posting the updated ones, but again got wrapped up in work. This weekend I WILL put up the new pics with all my favorite knick knacks I bought over the past 2 weekends with help from Stacy!:)
I hope everyone has a great Friday, and that you can take time out of your busy life to do something you truly enjoy doing!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment