Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rompers: any season

My absolute favorite summer outfit is a little romper! They're so easy to wear and so versatile.I found a few on my new obsession, modcloth.










I love them because you can dress them up or down, and wear them in the different seasons. They're comfortable to wear in the summer with a pair of cute flats and run to the farmers market, to grocery store, or to do some shopping. And, in the winter, wear them with a long sleeve tee and cute textured tights and you're good to go. Some are more dressy than others, but with the right accessories they will look good anytime.
If you're going to wear a scoop neck (numbers 1, 6, 10, and 11), a V neck (number 9), a sweetheart (number 3), or strapless(number 4), you can wear mostly any type of necklace because it is a more open neck line. As far as a romper with a deign on the top( number 2, 5, and 7) you could want to stay away from statement necklaces and stick to something more simple. I personally would wear a nice oversized watch and lots of bangles. And for a one shouldered romper, I personally think that nice statement earrings would be uh-mazing! Or again, my favorite "boyfriend" watch. Although with number 11, becuase it is a higher neck line with the bow pattern I would wear cute diamond studded earrings, or something more simple to that effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment