Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I wish it was summer time...

This weekend while I was out shopping I found the perfect pair of shoes. I can just imagine them with cute shorts or dress in the summer time, hence the title of this post lol. They're that perfect shade of brown that can work both winter or summer,I like my summer clothes better though. But, since we are stuck in winter, they would look amazing with a pair of tights and a cute skirt or dress. Or to make them more casual, a pair of jeans and a cute top. I cant wait until I can go somewhere other than work so that I can wear them. I know I should have bought them in black so I could wear them to work too, but I have too much black in my closet already. And, I love Camel brown with black so it will work outside of work with all my black work clothes lol. And, theyre suprisingly comfortable, which is always a plus!
I know that's not the best picture of them, but I plan on wearing them soon so that I can take a picture to show that they look like on. But, trust me, they're to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment